Merchants

Affiliates

Company

Support

Contact Us >
Leadership >
News >
Testimonials >
Clients >
Careers >

 

 

Merchants & Advertisers

Start building and managing a profitable affiliate program today with AffiliateShop.

Affiliates & Publishers

Want to make more money with your web site? Join one of our merchants’ affiliate programs and earn commissions for referring them traffic and sales.

Browse the Network Directory

Recent News

AffiliateShop Clients' testimonials | Clients

AffiliateShop powers the Pay-for-Performance marketing programs of hundreds of merchants' web sites around the world. The list below shows some of our clients who have selected AffiliateShop to be their choice affiliate software.

Agilent Technologies

Agilent Technologies is a leader in nearly every major trend in communications and life sciences. Agilent has facilities in more than 40 countries and employs about 41,000 employees around the world. By using AffiliateShop to run their online affiliate marketing campaign, they were able to successfully increase their web-based sales and traffic.

Bell Actimedia Inc, a subsidiary of one of Canada's largest phone company Bell Canada, needed an affiliate software solution that is both powerful and flexible. Utilizing many of AffiliateShop's advanced features, the affiliate marketing campaign for its B2B marketplace gained new affiliates fast with a minimal time to deployment cycle for the affiliate program.
USDigitalMedia Inc. is a world leader for optical media products, services and solutions. By incorporating AffiliateShop as part of its online partnership marketing, it has seen tremendous growth in terms of affiliates' referral and sales!
HKFlix is a leading online retailer featuring mostly Asian movies in DVD format. By using our robust AffiliateShop service, their online web site manages to turn in higher revenues through their own affiliates' referrals!
ExpressAutoParts is a leading online retailer of auto accessories and parts. Using AffiliateShop, they have successfully built a profitable affiliate marketing campaign.

Flora2000 is a leading retailer specializing in the sale of flower arrangements. Using our superior AffiliateShop technology, Flora2000 is able to offer more perks and rewards for their affiliates.

Net Enhancements Inc's DialSpree service provides end users with Internet Telephony products and services. With the utmost flexibility provided by AffiliateShop, DialSpree's Affiliate Program proved to be hugely successful!

DolphinBlue is a leading retailer in recyclable office products. See how they make use of our AffiliateShop solution to drive traffic and sales to their web site!
Captivator is a leading online retailer of baseball hat racks! With the setup of an affiliate program using AffiliateShop trusted technology, their traffic to their site had increased!

TheBabyMarketPlace.Com is an online shopping mall dedicated to all baby products. With AffiliateShop, it aims to increase its click-throughs and ultimately, revenues from the affiliates.

Zaygo Ltd enables resale opportunities for ISPs by developing cost-effective front and back-end software that delivers revenue growth, greater customer satisfaction and faster speed-to-market.

View our AffiliateShop Network Directory, an exclusive affiliate program directory just for AffiliateShop merchants!

Our client demographics include 90% of US based businesses and companies with the other 10% coming from the European and Asia Pacific countries.

Copyright © 2007 Pendulab Ltd. All right reserved
Home | About Pendulab | Privacy Policy | Site Map | info@affiliateshop.com